FREE ADVICE & ADVOCACY
WHAT DOES ADVOCACY MEAN?
Disability Advocacy works by speaking or writing to promote, protect and defend the human rights of people with disabilities that may have a sensory or mental functions, in NDIS participant’s cases, people with a permanent and significant disability, reflecting their wishes and wills, free of relevant conflicts or interests.
We advocate to assist individuals living with a disability, providing support or services to help them exercise their choice and control and get their voice heard on matters that affect them.
JaeMan believe everyone deserves the opportunity to get the chance to live the best life they can.
The NDIS process can be confusing and that’s why we are here to simplify the path for you at no cost.
If you are thinking about applying for NDIS funding, we are here to help and guide you through every step of the process including but not limited to:
- Access information and services
- Explore choices and options
- Completing NDIS Access Request Form
- Complete NDIS Supporting Evidence Form
- Express your views and concerns
- Preparing for your Planning Meeting
- Preparing Planning Meeting Checklist